Pancakes with PISTACHINO
Servings : 4 portions
Total time : 25 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- PISTACHINO cream
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk, butter, and egg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the milk mixture and mix them together.
- Heat a large pan. Moisten the pan with some melted butter.
- For each large pancake, you need 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter, use the back of the spoon to spread batter into a circular shape.
- Cook the pancake carefully until you get a golden color on both sides.
- Heat the PISTACHINO cream in the microwave for 15 seconds and drop it on top of your pancakes!
- Enjoy a yummy breakfast.
- Decorate it with fruits of choice.
Servings : 8 portions
- One pack of biscuits.
- 200g unsalted butter
- 12 pieces of soft processed cheese
- 1 pack of nestle cream.
- 1 pack of condensed milk
- 1 pack of fresh cream
- 50ml Milk
- PISTACHINO spread cream.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the unsalted butter and spread it on the cheesecake tray. Press them on the tray
- In a separate bowl, add the 12 pieces of soft processed cheese , pack of nestle cream , condensed milk, and fresh cream mix them together.
- Add to the mix PISTACHINO cream (5 tablespoons)
- Pour the mix on top of the biscuits on the tray and spread it equally.
- Put it in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Preheat PISTACHINO cream (190g) with 50 ml of milk and add it on top of as a topping for the cheesecake, spread it equally on top of the cheese mix.
- Decorate it with Pistachio crumbs.
- ENJOY A DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE!
PISTACHINO & Greek Yogurt
Servings : 1
Time : 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon crushed biscuit
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon PISTACHINO Cream
- Pinch of crushed pistachios
- Add the tablespoon of crushed biscuit
- Add 250g of Greek yogurt
- Add on top the PISTACHINO cream
- Add crushed pistachio on top to decorate
Servings: 1 cup
Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons PISTACHINO
- ½ cup ice
- 2 condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla (liquid)
- Add the milk , PISTACHINO cream , ice, condensed milk, and vanilla together and beat in blender.
- Serve it in a cup and ENJOY!
Swiss Roll & PISTACHINO
- 1 cup Milk
- 175g unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- PISTACHINO spread cream
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 17 egg yolk
- 3 eggs
- 15 egg white
- 1 cup sugar
- Whipping Cream
- Heat the milk, butter, and 1/3 cup of sugar until they boil.
- Pour on top of it the flour and mix it together until it becomes a dough. (Mix for 3 mins)
- Add the dough into the electric mixer and add the egg yolks, 3 eggs, and 3 tablespoons of PISTACHINO.
- In another bowl, mix the egg white with 1 cup of sugar.
Waffles with PISTACHINO
Time : 25 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup warm milk
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PISTACHINO Cream
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- In another bowl , beat the eggs. Mix the milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture onto the dry mixture and mix well together.
- Pour the batter into the preheated waffle iron.
- Cook until you get the golden color on both sides.
- Heat PISTACHINO in the microwave for 15 seconds and pour it on top of the waffles.
- ENJOY THE YUMMY BREAKFAST!